BBSc (Hons, 1st Class), MPSYCH (Clinical), MAPS, FLLCP
Joel is a Clinical Psychologist and has practised in the Albury Wodonga area since 2014. He holds a Bachelors and Honours in Psychology and a Masters in Clinical Psychology.
Joel works with his clients to treat depression and related mood disorders, anxiety and adjustment disorders as well as personality disorders.
He is experienced in working with relationship and marital problems, interpersonal skills training, social skills training, grief and loss and sexual health difficulties.
Joel is registered to work with WorkCover Victoria, Work Safe Victoria as well as TAC. I am able to provide a service to you free of charge, if you are able to access psychological services through these organisations.
Joel has experience in working with the following Mental Health Conditions:
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Social Anxiety
- Generalised Anxiety
- Specific Phobias (e.g. fear of heights, blood, spiders, birds etc.)
- Panic Disorder & Agoraphobia
- Adjustment Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Mood disorders (including Bipolar and Schizoaffective Disorder)
- Relationship and Interpersonal issues or Difficulties
- Anger management and emotion regulation concerns
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)